Monday, August 25, 2008

The Beginning

It's 6:00 on Monday evening, and my last week at the Reformed Church of Highland Park has begun. I have lots of reflections on the past two years, and those will all come out in due course. However, the purpose of this blog is to keep people updated on my PRESENT and my journey into the FUTURE.
Next Monday, I will officially start my new position in Long Branch, exploring ministry possibilities in the town for the classis of New Brunswick. I am extremely excited, but also nervous. This is a huge undertaking and an incredible challenge I will be facing during my last year of Seminary. It will be a learning experience for sure!
So, this is just a start off point. My goal is to post once a week- more or less. If I begin to slack off on my commitment, you have my permission to yell at me!

p.s. my Maternal Grandfather had a heart attack yesterday. I ask for prayers for him and our family as we wait to see what happens next.

2 comments:

G said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging, Kyle! Good luck!

emmy said...

Hey there! Welcome to blogging. And prayers for grand-dad! Heart you!